There are two 2.5” SSD drive mounting locations in the Three Hundred Two:
- On the back of the motherboard tray
- At the bottom of the case
To install on the Back of the motherboard tray:
1. Remove the side panels.
2. Secure your drive with the 2.5” screws provided
- Your drive will attach on the back of the motherboard tray, with screws affixing from the front of the tray.
Note: The motherboard should not be installed when installing your 2.5” device in this location.
To install at the Base of the case:
1. Remove the left side panel.
2. Secure your drive to the base of your case with the 2.5” screws provided
- Align your drive’s holes with the drive bay holes. Secure your drive with the provided 2.5” screws.