Antec, Inc. warrants its new products to be free from defects resulting from faulty manufacture or faulty components under the following terms and conditions:
I. Warranty Length
For newly purchased, previously unopened Antec AQ 2/3/5/7/10 products, parts and labor are warranted for (AQ 2/3/5/7/10) of years from the date of purchase. Replacement products will be warranted for the remainder of the warranty period or thirty days, whichever is longer. Products sold as "B" stock or Refurbished stock have their own limited warranty, lasting 30 days.
II. Who Is Protected
This warranty is enforceable only by the original consumer purchaser. Proof of purchase is required for warranty service.
III. What Is And Is Not Covered
Note that our warranty is not an unconditional guarantee for the entire length of the warranty. Antec products are made under our exacting manufacturing standards. But, like any other product, they are not indestructible. Therefore, our warranty does not cover product damage that may result from abuse or mishandling of the products, nor does it cover incidental or consequential damage.
The following are not covered by the warranty:
1. Any product which has been modified without permission from Antec, or on which the serial number or warranty sticker has been defaced, modified, or removed.
2. Normal wear and tear.
3. Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from: Accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification or failure to follow instructions included with the product Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Antec, Inc. Shipping or transport damage (claims must be made with the carrier) Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect.
- A. Industrial server
- B. Special ultra-high attached computing system (ex: cryptocurrency mining machine, etc.)
- C. Used as a testing device (e.g. RAM, VGA, USB testing)
- d. Using patch cords or non-original wires
4. Cartons, cases, batteries, cabinets, tapes, accessories or other consumables used with this product.
5. Antec, Inc. does not warrant that this product will meet your requirements. It is your responsibility to determine the suitability of this product for your purpose.
6. Removal or installation charges.
7. Shipping charges.
8. Any incidental charges.
9.Purchase from third party sellers
IV. Exclusion Of Damages
Antec's sole obligation and liability under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of a defective product at our option. Antec shall not, in any event, be liable for any incidental or consequential damage, including but not limited to damages resulting from interruption of service and loss of business, or for liability in tort relating to this product or resulting from its use or possession.
V. Limitations Of Implied Warranties
There are no other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to those of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The duration of implied warranties is limited to the warranty length specified in Paragraph I.
VI. Local Law And Your Warranty
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights granted under local law. These rights may vary.
VII. To Obtain Technical Support.
Please see your product owner’s manual or visit the Online Support section at www.antec.com for details and contact information.
VIII. For Warranty Service.
In the event that warranty repair or replacement is required, Antec will request and you must provide proof of purchase (store receipt or invoice) in order to receive warranty service.
IX. Warranty Period of Replacement Units.
In the event that an Antec product becomes faulty and a replacement is issued with the RMA process, the replacement unit will be covered under warranty for the remainder of the initial unit's warranty period, or 30 days; whichever time period is longer. Antec will provide return shipping labels for defective replacements within 30 days of the replacement being sent.
X. Disclosure of RMA and Warranty Policy for international customers
The Antec North America support team is happy to assist international customers who have purchased an Antec product from a US retailer. International customers may be subject to customs duties, import taxes, shipping fees and Brokerage fees. These fees are the sole responsibility of the customer (fees may vary). To avoid international customs and shipping fees, we highly recommend that you purchase your items in the region nearest you. Please visit the http://store.antec.com/wtbuy to find the retailer in your specific location, or contact the Antec Support Team for further assistance.
XI. Avoiding Duties on Replacement Parts
Here are a few suggestions to avoid payment of duties on warranty replacement items.:
Work with a reputable customs broker in the buyer's country to identify the options in the buyer's country. They may discover that the buyer can register the faulty product with their government prior to export and return in order to obtain a refund of duties on the item being exported.
Establish an internal procedure at the exporter's facility to ensure that there are appropriate instructions for international transactions embedded into the Materials Return Instruction/Authorization sent by the U.S. firm to the foreign buyer.
At time of export of the warranty replacement goods from the U.S., be sure that the documentation includes the following details and other relevant information specific to the product, such as serial numbers:
The original sale reference numbers;
- That this is a replacement being sent at no charge;
- The true value of the good;
- Any import license numbers;
- Any registration numbers;
- A letter of credit number;
- The original bill of lading number for shipment of the original item; and
- If possible, the original import clearance number with corresponding detail required by the importer's country.
- Source: http://www.shippingsolutions.com/blog/the-proper-valuation-of-parts-replaced-under-warranty
Outside North America and Europe: If your product needs to be returned within the warranty period, please do so through the retailer or distributor from whom you purchased the product.
In North America: Within the first 60 days after purchase, please return your product (or for power supplies installed within our enclosures, just the failed power supply) to your dealer or reseller for a replacement. If the product is still within warranty and you can no longer return it to your dealer, please contact Antec Customer Support (see above) for assistance and instructions. Antec will not accept returns without prior approval and an RMA number.
In Europe: Within the first year after purchase, please return your product (or for power supplies installed within our enclosures, just the failed power supply) to your dealer or reseller for a replacement. If the product is still within warranty and you can no longer return it to your dealer, please contact Antec Customer Support (see above) for assistance and instructions. Antec will not accept returns without prior approval and an RMA number.
When returning product, please be sure to enclose a clear description of the problem and your proof of purchase with the defective product and return it as instructed by Antec. Be sure to package the product securely (preferably in its original packaging) and ship it postpaid. Your dealer or Antec will not be responsible for damage due to shipping. During the warranty period, your product will be repaired or replaced without charge, excluding shipping and handling.